Read or write a review
EZ Adjust Bed Rail-8000
C$190.09 Excl. tax Temporarily Out of stock, Contact Us For Availability
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Read more
Out of stock, but available
- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- EXTENDS IN LENGTH: Easily extend the length of the rail with spring-loaded pins from 26″ to 34″ to 42″ to protect falling out of bed during the night.
- SAFETY HANDLE: When redacted to its shortest length the EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used as a standing handle for balance and support when transferring from bed.
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 14″ of clearance required
- COMPATIBILITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 12″ and 16″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail extends in length for full fall protection during the night and also helps to transfer out of bed as a support handle.
- INCREASE ACCESS: Make caregiving easier by increasing access to a bed to change linens or care for a loved one by pivoting the bed rail to the side of the bed.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 26″-34″-42″
- Rail Height: 22″ from base of mattress
- Gap between Rails: 3″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 12″-16″
© Copyright 2023 Dexton Medical @ PricePro